Colt Forum banner

1261 - 1276 of 1276 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
1964 or 1967 Detective Special serial 933081- (not sure of the year). Local gun show snagged me today! Man-O-Man...did it ever feel GREAT to go to a good gun show with some fellow gun buddies and find a lil gem laying in wait! I wasn't sure we would have a good show this year in this neck of the woods! This one looks a lot better than pictured with little edge wear, perfect bore and chambers, bank vault tight, and my very first DS! A great weekend. Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Like to try a new thread specifically for posting your new acquisitions. You can show your recent acquired Colt revolvers, receive comments and questions. Hope it works.
Does anyone have photos of the revolvers and holsters used in the movies by ROY ROGERS and GENE AUTRY? I saw a movie where both of them were discussing the merits of their revolvers, ROY had his single action and GENE had his double action did not say what make of revolver it was. But we know ROY had a COLT!

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
AJ
Suggest you delete this post and start a new thread over in the Lounge. I’m sure the responses will be pleasing.
vic

Reactions: sublimert70

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
Just go to upper right of your post (4 vertical dots) and hit edit. Just delete the text.
Vic

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
I see the 3 dots and edit but it adds more post when I hit cancel. No delete shown.
AJ
You can only delete the text not the complete posting. Only Amin can delete the post.
Vic

·
Registered
106 Posts
I actually just picked up 3 yesterday from my FFL..............I do not have the skills or props like the photos posted on here, but I hope this will do.............

Scott

-1979 6 inch blued Python: original one owner, Beautiful, original box and paperwork
-1987 6 inch King Cobra, shooter
-1976 New Frontier SAA 22 with dual cylinder: One owner never shot, original box and paperwork.

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
This Trooper in .38 special that I bought roughly 15 years ago. My last colt. I own about nine other colts mostly bought used in fine shape back in the 1970`s and 80`s. Two Pythons, two troopers 4 SAA`s, and a scout. The nickle 2 1/2" Python I bought new about 1971. Also a .44 special 4 3/4" in 1984. My gun buying days are over.

1261 - 1276 of 1276 Posts