Colt Forum banner
  • Have you found any great Black Friday deal!? Share them in this post HERE for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where\'s rcwambold?

If this forum ever had a guy that epitomized the enthusiasm as a Colt hobbyist, it was rcwambold.

So where is he, and why hasn't he been posting? Although I don't know him personally, my opinion was he was the "Pete Rose" of this forum. 100% enthusiasm, 100% hustle and 100% cheerleader. This place was better by having him around.

So where the heck is he, what has silenced him, and what's it going to take to get him back?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Re: Where\'s rcwambold?

WS: I agree 100%. In fact at one point I contacted RC to suggest that he volunteer to be the moderator of this site, since the site owners had not designated one and the site traffic has grown considerably. RC told me thanks, but no thanks. Have not seen him on the site for a while. Hope he'll be back.
Charlie

·
Registered
535 Posts
Re: Where\'s rcwambold?

GREETINGS, Guys! I'm happy to report I'm alive and well and surprised and pleased I was missed!? Upheavel in personal world ... new job, new town, etc. Even a new grandson! Never fear, I'll chip in my ante from time to time. Thanks, both WS23 and Ordnanceguy for the kind words and thoughts. You know, this is pretty darn sensitive stuff for a bunch of old gunnies!? Warms the cockels of the heart, don't it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts