Colt Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
The Consummate Collector
6,656 Posts
I am currently on the hunt for an 1878 model revolver that is inscribed ATLANTA POLICE on the back strap.

Cam.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Standard manufacturing SAA. I bought one of there case colored 1911s and the quality and craftsmanship is second to none and it is one of the most accurate handguns I ever fired.

·
Registered
164 Posts
FN FAL and H&K HK91. Maybe an AR-180 if I can find a nice Armalite or Howa.
Now yer Talkin' .......had several of both back in the day, plus a couple MARS CETME Modelo Bs.....and several 180s, British and Costa Mesa, never a Howa. Fun stuff

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've become obsessed with an Anaconda .45 lately. I have way more guns than I need, but I would like to get the big big snake.

t4t

·
Registered
9,934 Posts
Not looking for anything in particular right now...but one never knows when something comes available that rockets to the top of the list. I wasn't looking for a Colt Marshal but came up with one last week suddenly and I was able to land it for a reasonable price. You never know what will pop up all of a sudden.

Reactions: Scottz63

·
Registered
54 Posts
Not looking for anything in particular right now...but one never knows when something comes available that rockets to the top of the list. I wasn't looking for a Colt Marshal but came up with one last week suddenly and I was able to land it for a reasonable price. You never know what will pop up all of a sudden.
Ya know, I’ll add something like this to the list. I’ve never had a pocket sized Colt, now would probably be a good time for one.

·
Registered
9,934 Posts
Can't really call the Marshal a "pocket sized" Colt...it's an Official Police with a round butt.

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
OK I will through a Light weight Detective on the list.....maybe a 3" prewar detective too.....a guy can dream RIGHT....RR

41 - 56 of 56 Posts