Colt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
$895 I would, $8,995? naaa don't think so.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
That thing is coyote ugly. Its a shame what they did to that 1903.

·
Registered
220 Posts
It's a real shame!!!! I think it ruined the piece...but that's just my opinion!!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
This is the same company that was selling gold plated engraved Pythons like this about a year ago for $5000. Even more ugly than this thing. The worst part is they apparently sold all of them!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Reminds me something that RICH Texans buy!!

So let me get this right-these bozos have taken "38"(probably more for parts!) 1903 Colt autos OFF the collector/shooter market and embellished them with gold/jewels.

While NO one will PROBABLY ever fire one,I hope there is the little caveat about NOT using the much more available .38 Super!!

When I had a few early Colt Autos,before I decided just to concentrate on wheelguns(being a shooter/reloader- a helluva lot less frustrating!!),I had the military model of this gun,a shooter,reblued over s few pits. Lucky 20 years ago,that the "regular" .38 Automatic was still made,as I wanted to try it out befroe reloading for it. This big old gun was a shooting machine!! Felt "awkward",but the results on paper,even in rapid fire weren't. Put a few mild,factory level,reloads through it,and it fed flawlessly,even with RN lead!

Bud /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
If I'm ever a RICH Texan you can depend on it that my Model 1903 Colt pistols will be wearing that beautiful blue finish with which they came from Hartford.

As it is I'd be tickled to own a Model 1903 that was a notch or two better than relic grade.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I believe that if Sadam Insain were still in power he might've purchased at least a couple. This is of course just judging by the various pictures of Iraqi capture weapons that I've seen on the internet.

Dave

·
Banned
1,793 Posts
This is the same company that was selling gold plated engraved Pythons like this about a year ago for $5000. Even more ugly than this thing. The worst part is they apparently sold all of them!
Now THAT would be what could be described as a real "pimp" gun! ;)

nowinca

1 - 16 of 16 Posts