Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who\'s going to the big Tulsa gun show?

My plans are to be there on the 20th through the 21st. No table time time. Looking for bargins. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
811 Posts
Re: Who\'s going to the big Tulsa gun show?

hope to run into you. We will be there and will down on the lower level helping out at the Ruger displays. Just ask for 'Dan'.............

·
Registered
345 Posts

You know where I'll be.Lower level.I have two tables and I'm hopeing to snag an end cap with three tables this time for the next show.I forgot my table numbers but I'll be wearing a Colt ball cap and have a mix of Colts and Smith's for sale.The old buddy that'll be with me I'm not too sure what he's bringing but I think he's got an old Winchester 1887 for sure.It floored me when he found out I had an extra table and called me for it.So if the Colt ball cap don't clue you in.I'll also have a Colt counter mat and maybe will try to bring my giant Colt banner to hang off the end of the table

I think Shirley said I'll be right off the main aisle....I know,,which main aisle?The letter B sticks in my head though.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

[ QUOTE ]
hope to run into you. We will be there and will down on the lower level helping out at the Ruger displays. Just ask for 'Dan'.............

[/ QUOTE ]

Dan, I'll look you up. Although I've never stopped by previously I know where your located. Good luck at the show. Kevin

·
Registered
345 Posts

Kevin got himself a bargain Friday.You guys are gonna be jealous.I know when I saw it I was.Kevin seems to snif those best of the best guns out.Maybe he's just luckier then me,or I spend too much time at my table.I think this is gonna be a pretty good show.I bought a rifle for wild hog hunting,,,,if I don't it sell before now and this Sunday.I'm gonna put a big price on it.Think you know what happens when you do that.It always sells.I didn't even know they made a 356 win.It's a helluva cart from the looks of it.Gun is about 98% too.If someone don't buy it they're fools,cause they're rare as hens teeth.Probably the most desirable cartridge for a newer Winchester 94AE.

And this was all on dealer set-up day.The weather is kinda blaaaa,and deer season for rifles is in a week or so.But no rain in the forecast.

Well if something special happens I'll post it and make you guys jealous enough you'll start scheduling vacations to come to this Tulsa gun show.I know when you see Kevins new toy you're gonna be jealous.Take it from me,who saw it,it's one damn nice Colt.Nothing real high dollar,but old and in great shape.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Dan, I stopped by 4 times but never found you. I never realized that the Ruger display was so large.

The Colt guys need to get together to put together a Colt display that is a couple of acres larger than yours. Very impressive display. Maybe we can have lunch next spring.

Others, these guns are not for sale but only on display and it's very impressive. No other display comes close to "a display".

·
Registered
811 Posts

Sorry we missed you, was out walking all Friday afternoon, took a new guy from Mississippi out to "learn", we walked every aisle and looked at MOST all the tables, I was "beat".He asked lots and lots of questions.Spent all day Sat and Sun at the tables across from the display, again answering questions from the people viewing the displays. Had a great time except for the 'AD' Sat morning when a so called 'table holder'(dealer??) let loose with a 410 round, thinking it was a snap cap?? DUH..............
Wow, were the Colts upstairs going for BIG BUCKS or what???? Scary, I'm telling you. Lots and lots of really nice stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts