Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why you don\'t use this forum

Maybe it's me, or maybe my browsers screwed up, but I don't think this forum runs nearly as smoothly, or as fast, as the 1911Forum. Too bad because I really think both forums could work

·
Registered
4 Posts
Re: Why you don\'t use this forum

col132,
Today is the first time I've looked in here in two or three weeks. I think people are getting too spread out over so many forums. I, like you, enjoy the 1911Forum and if I want to talk Colt, I usually do it there. What with 1911forum, The firing Line, HKPRO, AR15, etc, etc, I get too strung out and a lot of times I can't remember where I posted last. I have posted responses to comments before and later I couldn't remember the topic name it was under and what board it was on. Needless to say I use the search features a lot. I think I can remember this topic.

·
Registered
127 Posts

I would agree that most Colt enthusiasts who are so inclined already have a "favorite" forum, and this it inhibiting growth here. It might behoove those of us who are Colt partisans to put in a little more time here.

I have a preliminary report on the new "XSE" Enhanced Government model, and two dealers in my town just recieved Colt Cowboys, as well as a new "Custom Shop" Single Action Army 3" w/real stag grips, ejector rod, beautiful. Colt appears to be getting more "out the door", and that's good. Let me see where I can fit all this in. Col. Colt

·
Registered
149 Posts

The only reason I'm not here as much as I want to be is that..... well, it's kind of dead in here...

·
Registered
32 Posts

I haven't been using this forum because I've posted a couple of questions and didn't get any replies. I thought the forum would have some knowlegeable enthusiasts who would know Colts' inside and out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts