Colt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to share my Wife's Birthday gift. You might recognize it. I recently got it from one of our long time members. I must say the wife was totally surprized and loved it. Now we gotta go throw some lead down range.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I have to say,half my guns in my safe are my wife's birthday,anniversary or some special event presents.That's what's so special about having an extra member of the family to buy guns for,I love my wife! Someone else to blame buying guns on!!!

·
Registered
376 Posts
My wife mores the pity is not into guns, so doubt I will ever receive a present like that. But its a sweet looking revolver granpawj. Enjoy immensely and a range report would be appreciated should you shoot her. The gun that is!!

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
It needs to be clarified for some that this thread is about presents to the wife, not from the wife. Stop thinking about yourself all the time. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I gave my wife a new shotgun for her birthday a few years back. Tied a red ribbon around it and stuck a long stemmed rose in the muzzle and it still did not go over too well....:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts