Colt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been offered a shooter grade pre-war Woodsman. It's a short barrel, late 30's model that can be shot with high speed ammunition. However, it comes with one magazine. I've priced Colt magazines on GB and eBay and am familiar with the prices. Are there problems with feeding from different magazines, like one would find in the High Standard models or should they interchange with no issues? Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
i bought a 1936 woodsman at tulsa years ago. on the way out i found 2 extra mags & all function well. john purcell

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
I've been offered a shooter grade pre-war Woodsman. It's a short barrel, late 30's model that can be shot with high speed ammunition. However, it comes with one magazine. I've priced Colt magazines on GB and eBay and am familiar with the prices. Are there problems with feeding from different magazines, like one would find in the High Standard models or should they interchange with no issues? Thanks
You should expect a Colt or Colt Woodsman marked magazine to interchange and function as designed.
Regards,
Tom Platt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts