1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Trade up now.

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
If the Anaconda is in goodshape it would be a bargain. I'd go for it.

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Long term yes, short term fun, no. The Kimber Target II is a very well built, accurate pistol and the 10mm is an absolute blast to shoot. If you want to collect than the Colt will trump the Kimber, if you want the fun factor the Kimber wins imho

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Anaconda prices have really climbed in the last few years.It probably is still a good investment.If you reload,you can have a lot of fun with it.Mine is my shooter,the smith ,I just fondle :)

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
I think you can make that work for you. Obviously you know there'll be a big difference in shooting between those two calibers. The Anaconda is a heavy, well made gun and tames the recoil somewhat but the felt difference in the two will be stark. Go for it!! Oh, please report back on your results!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'd definitely keep the anaconda. Kimbers r WAY overrated. They use a ton of mim parts and over price their guns. U r literally paying for the name. Their "custom shop" r still production guns. colt makes a lot better 1911

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
7,437 Posts
In their defense , we sell a couple hundred Kimber's yearly with little or no trouble .

As for street value , the Colt is worth a few hundred $ more in our area .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.