Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy is selling many guns in the paper. He has a a 6 in Python with Magna porting. I have not seen the gun but by his discription it has not been fired much ( less than 100 rounds) the gun is about 15 years old. It has no box or papers. It has original wood grips, blued gun for $ 350 ( after some dickering) . I have an excellent 6 in Python with all the goodies from 1976. I do not need another 357. Hell I do not need another gun,but for $350 a decent Python would be hard to pass up. Guy is the original owner and had the gun sent for porting before he ever shot it. The porting takes away from the gun, and I would not have done it. I have to act if I want to get it. What do you think?

Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
$350?

Whats REALLY wrong with it?

He's either hiding something, or he know NOTHING about guns.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
My guess is that he paid about that for it when it was new and that is all he expects out of it when he sells it (or he may not know what they are selling for these days or really needs the cash NOW). He may even think he's selling it for a high price. Grab it and run if it functions (timing, lockup, etc.) correctly.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the gun is sold! Someone who came yesterday got there this morning before I could get there. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif That is life.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts