Colt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to buy a cased set Colt 1862 Police 2nd gen or signature series. Would buy a colt case and accoutrements with out the revolver or an empty Colt case.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I have both the Colt 1862 Pocket Police or Colt 1862 Pocket Navy (2nd generation) for sale. They are the 'one of five hundred cased editions' - model # F1401 (Navy) and model # F-1501 (Police). These cased editions include the gun, a black French fitted case, all accoutrements, and something you don't see included very often with these sets (though they are part of the set), a Colt first edition Belt Buckle (gold rampant Colt on globe with anodized black background).

Both sets have a Colt Letter and original box for the gun.

Due to the rarity of finding a complete set (w/belt buckle) and the assurance through Colt Letter that these sets are the 'real' one of 500 editions, the price is $1100 plus shipping/insurance for each set.

If interested, I can provide additional pictures.
----------------------------------------------------------
For info, I also have a Colt 1862 Pocket Police 2nd generation (model F-1500) in an English fitted case with accoutrements. This gun is the 'first' 1862 Pocket Police, 2nd generation, manufactured - 1st serial number of series - 49000.

Colt Letter and original box for the gun are included.

Due to the rarity of having the 1st serial number gun and accompanying Colt Letter, the price is $2250 plus shipping/insurance.

If interested, I can provide additional pictures.

Note: If you have the Dennis Russel Price Guide, look on page 104, you'll see this gun (without accoutrements and case) auctioned off at the Greg Martin auction at a price of $2588 (plus 15% buyers fee - total $2976).
-----------------------------------------------------------

Due to the difficulty of using this new Forum format, if you need additional info, contact me at [email protected].

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts