Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ruger brass frame -uberti cattleman 031.jpg ruger brass frame -uberti cattleman 036.jpg Well as some of you know I am doing a Elmer Keith Ruger Blackhawk Homage and I was able to buy one of Ron Powers Custom 2pc Grip Frames and will make a custom set of one piece grips in the future but I have nothing right now once I fit the frame...

What i am looking for is a set of Colt Saa grips....ugly ones will work fine

I am thinking maybe a set of those cheap ivory looking factory grips with the medallions would be my first choice as I could try and see how close I can make them look before I have my one piece grips made or just a set of something cheap...
these are just temporary and I do not want to spend very much
I would consider even a set of rubber grips too. .
Truly any old Colt Saa grips would be of interest to me
Email me with any questions and pics
Thanks in advance
God Bless,John
This grip frame makes it so I can have either the two piece or what I will do is the one piece grips
pics are from my first brass frame
i have not gotten pics of the power custom one yet

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Reactions: SHOOTER13

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have a couple of knock off grips for Colt SAA. They are black and embossed like real Colt grips. I'll dig them out later today and take a pic or two.

azrider

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a couple of knock off grips for Colt SAA. They are black and embossed like real Colt grips. I'll dig them out later today and take a pic or two.

azrider
Hey that would be perfect
Let me know what u need for a set
Appreciate the response
God Bless,John

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
John, I've been busy with some other stuff that has come up, but I will get you some pics when I can.

azrider
Appreciate the update

·
Registered
80 Posts
John, here are a couple of pics of the grips that I have for a Colt. It looks like they have been fitted on the top. Let me know if you want them for $20 delivered.

azrider
. IMG_0064.jpg IMG_0063.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts