Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I would like to buy a WW2 Colt 1911 pistol. I live in Texas and have a FFL LGS I can go through.

Thanks Glenn
Hello Glenn,
I have a 1942 Colt 1911A1 45ACP. Extremely nice. I looked the serial numbers up on this gun on proof house.I would say it looks 95%. It had been packed completly full of cosmoline and was in a paper bag in a old mans closet. The magazine was not with it but I had an original colt. I did not see one on Gun Broker that looked near as nice. I will have to take some photos this weekend. Havent showed it to anyone yet. I do not have a price on it either. Are you interested?
JERICO

·
Registered
758 Posts
Jerico, I would also be interested if you can post some photos.....also the serial number

That's if Glen does not want it.....

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Guys,the gun belongs to a freind of mine,I saw the post and put him on it,he will get some pics this weekend or I may get them for him and get them up,he's got to do a little more research on the value before he puts a price on it,wish I could swing it but I've got my eyes on a matched set of Boa's and putting all my pennies toward that

1 - 6 of 6 Posts