Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the factory grips in excellent/like new condition, with even colors and both sides matching each other. Please email me pics, condition info, and price to [email protected].

Thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Dang a guy has to be quick to see both sides at once,to be sure they match. But then I don't have PERFECT guns.just well used and well loved guns.Heck even my wife has a few "blems"but love her more than life. To each his own.modoc

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What I meant was no drastic differences. I saw a pair that looked like two different woods. It was pretty bad.

·
Registered
794 Posts
kpmtns, you can find the stocks you are looking for in the condition that you want on the e-bay auction site. Just bide your time and don't run up the bid as there will always be another set up for auction shortly thereafter.

If you are patient, you should be able find find an excellent set for less than $40.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have some D-frame grips that fit my diamondback years ago. I just tripped over them this morning.

Send me a Stamped-self address large manila envelope and I'll mail them to you for free.

E-mail me at [email protected] for address

1 - 6 of 6 Posts