Colt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Singlesix1973: please post or email me photos and we can agree a price. Cheers, George

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi, Legacy has just posted one. Not my pistol, don't know them and have no relationship with them. Here's the link, regards, Mike

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, Legacy has just posted one. Not my pistol, don't know them and have no relationship with them. Here's the link, regards, Mike

thanks for the lead Uncle Mike!

·
Registered
225 Posts
WTB: Ithaca 1911A1 Lend Lease pistol. Please PM photos/price/details.

Don't have the gun you're looking for but hope you find it. How about a quick education for an uneducated guy like me, what makes a "Lend/Lease 1911" desirable??? Never realized there was a distinction. Just trying to go to bed tonight feeling like I learned sumthin' today!!

Thanks!
bob

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Huskerbob. I have several WWI .45ACP .and .455 Webley private purchase and Military Contract Colt Government Model pistols and a Lend-Lease Colt 1911A1 pistol and find them desirable because the pistols are US made commercial and military pistols which served the UK in both world wars.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hi Huskerbob. I have several WWI .45ACP .and .455 Webley private purchase and Military Contract Colt Government Model pistols and a Lend-Lease Colt 1911A1 pistol and find them desirable because the pistols are US made commercial and military pistols which served the UK in both world wars.
Interesting. Thanks for the info!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts