Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Mint to NIB Colt AR15. Must be free of scratches and cosmetic flaws on metal and furniture but please...no refinished guns. Would also look at a 95% or better gun from 1966 or 67

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Red, How much are you willing to spend? I've been looking for a early 3-digit serial AR and have run across several 4-digit AR's during my search. Let me know, maybe I can help.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
To do $1600 in 98% will be difficult. There is one possiblity. I sent you a PM on three for sale below $1800. There is a mint SP1 but you can't afford it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
48 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Looking for a Mint to NIB Colt AR15. Must be free of scratches and cosmetic flaws on metal and furniture but please...no refinished guns. Would also look at a 95% or better gun from 1966 or 67

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know if it helps but there is a 1972 like new sp1 on glocktalk.com for 1200.00. gun has been there for awhile so maybe it will be cheaper now.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
The 72 model has later features than the 66-67 model. I believe the poster is looking for the earlier features. The price is lower for a 72 model but the mid-60's models are much more desirable. Therefore they commando more priceo.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[ QUOTE ]
To do $1600 in 98% will be difficult. There is one possiblity. I sent you a PM on three for sale below $1800. There is a mint SP1 but you can't afford it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I CAN afford it...I just won't pay anymore for it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts