Colt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for old high quality custom grips with nice cut checkering or carvings. Mainly interested in colt and smith double action revolver grips but i take a look at anything. Not looking for smooth grips, just cut checkering or carved. Really interested in Ropers and Griffin-Howe. I know these are not cheap and not looking for gifts. Like everything else condition is most of the value. However I pay well for “shooter grades”. You can PM if you don’t want to post in thread. Also interested in grips of unknown makers if nicely done and “look old”. Thanks

Edit: also looking for a set of nice old unusual 1911 grips also-not just a regular set of checkered which most have made and readily available...would like a set of 1911 Ropers if I can afford them...

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM sent to both with email, if have any problems reaching me, please let me know. Thanks, I’m looking for several pair. Also would like a nice set of custom 1911s, if anyone has roper 1911, please let me know, thanks

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for the replies and the eye candy! I’m still on the hunt :)

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Still looking if anyone has any, for clarification purposes I’m looking for grips with nice hand cut Checkering. Not looking for machine cut like Siles, Herrets (there are some hand cut Herrets tho), Eagle. Also looking for anything carved with a nice scene or pattern. I will pay well for really nice grips, but it would have to be absolutely exceptional (and exceptional condition) of known work to get near or into the 4 figures. I’ll look at anything and thank you for your time.

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump this back up one time to maybe catch some new eyes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts