Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB: Ruger Redhawk .357 box(For 7.5\" barrel)!

WTB: A Ruger Redhawk .357 caliber box, for a 7.5" barrel length(Model KRH35)stainless! Please Email me if you have this item(Or, know of a source to obtain this box?)? Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Colt38 (edited 03-13-2005).]

·
Registered
794 Posts
Re: WTB: Ruger Redhawk .357 box(For 7.5\" barrel)!

So Mr Colt38, are you looking for the yellow box with the black left end? Is the box you are looking for 18" by 5 3/4"?

I have more questions, as I know you are real picky and you made no mention, but must it have a label stating the model you identified?

What condition must this box be in? Can it have any writing on it? Can it have any store labels or inventory stickers. What about tape? Are there any dates on the box that are objectionable to you? Any specific date you would like to see? And is there any specific patent number that must be listed. If so what is that number?

So what is most important to you? The box? The label? Or must you have the box and label? Free of any other markings or store stickers?

Please identify exactly what you are looking for.

·
Registered
794 Posts

BTW, if you wanted to keep it simple, e-bay has plenty of cheap Plane-Jane Ruger boxes to fit your gun.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

WS23:

1)Yes, the box that I need should measure 18" x 5-3/4" and will be yellow with a black left end.

2)Yes, the box should have the correct label on it, for a stainless, .357 Redhawk with a 7.5" barrel. NOTE: In this case, it won't matter what date is on the box(Because the Redhawk .357 was only made for a short period of time!)!

3)The box should be at least, in good condition(Or better!)without any writing or store stickers and labels on it(If possible?)and without any tape! The specific date on the box should be 1984. No specific patent number!

4)I prefer to obtain the correct box, with the proper label already on it-or, I will accept a plain, 1984 box with separate label, for a stainless, .357 Redhawk as described above. I would prefer it to be free of any writing(Or other markings)or of any store stickers or labels-but, I will accept store stickers and/or labels(But, no writing or other markings)!

5)I would also like to get a box free of any external holes in it!

[This message has been edited by Colt38 (edited 03-14-2005).]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts