Colt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I am in need of a grip adapter for Colt Cobra (T5) and/or I/J frame (T6). The finish can be black, polished, new or used, any condition, and can even be the clone made by FIE Japan. This is for a daily carry gun. Thank you. Kevin.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have new Old Stock Tyler T-Grips 1 T5 Black + 1 T6 Black.

Once you shoot something with a T-Grip and/or Trigger Shoe installed your spoiled for life, plus the look adds flare too.
It's like a Custom Trigger Job but without the hassles. Some triggers are too tight for protective strips so, Just put 1 small
drop of Super Glue on the Trigger Shoe and it can be removed without maring the trigger.
I found a Huge stash of New Old Stock Tyler Trigger Shoes, T-Grips, and Steel ACE Trigger Shoes Ill be posting in the Classifieds.
Let me know if you want any. Trigger Shoes $30, T-Grips $60 + $5 Priority Mail per order.
I take USPS Money Order or PayPal and ship within 48 hrs of getting funds. GunWhoreDer

Hello, I am in need of a grip adapter for Colt Cobra (T5) and/or I/J frame (T6). The finish can be black, polished, new or used, any condition, and can even be the clone made by FIE Japan. This is for a daily carry gun. Thank you. Kevin.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts