Colt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Original Trooper with Python action (not Mk III). Has been reblued. Excellent mechanical condition. Good shooter-grade classic Colt. $275

trooper1.jpg trooper2.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,698 Posts
I'll buy it if you ship USPS medium flat rate ( I'll pay) directly to my C&R. That is if the bowtech is out.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I'll buy it if you ship USPS medium flat rate ( I'll pay) directly to my C&R. That is if the bowtech is out.
I am going to take it, thanks smkummer. I have a c and r license, I assume you, if you have a c and r, or your ffl, can ship this directly to me? Even if you have to ship to my ffl, that is fine.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
well if it does not sell....i will buy it and pay for the shipping myself...God Bless John...i would like this for my Dad

·
Registered
392 Posts
No reply Thursday to my offer to buy on Wed. It is now Friday. Not sure what is up??? Have posted here I will take it, sent a pm, and an email.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
I sent a pm to the seller on Wednesday that I would buy the gun. He responded with a phone number to work out the details. When I called, he said he worked 7 on and 7 off on an oil rig and was going out on Friday. He wanted me to get a Walmart Money Card with a pin number and email him the pin number and a copy of my C&R so he could ship the gun Thursday morning. He was not interested in giving me his address so I could mail a USPS money order and my license. I called again to tell him I discovered that the money card could only be used to purchase goods at Walmart and he advised me someone else from the Forum had sent a pm and they had the Walmart card, so he sold it to them.

·
Administrator
6,983 Posts
And we'll end it here . Poor communications and confusion doesn't help future sales .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.