Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have for sale 4 different Colt Collector Books as listed below:

Either of these books would make great CHRISTMAS gifts for the COLT collector!!!!

1. The Colt Heritage: The Official History of Colt Firearms from 1836 to the Present
This is a leather bound edition w/ a leather sleeve. Title on Book & Sleeve are in gold leaf
and the book is " Custom Limited Edition " and autographed by R.L. Wilson
1,850 copies were serialized to match Custom Shop Revolvers while another 2,000 copies
were made available to the public. This is a BEAUTIFUL book and one you would treasure.
Book has 358 pages as well as all serial numbers from 1836-1978 and all Colt Commemoratives
thru 1978. Book is in like new condition and priced at $475.00

2. Colt: An American Legand/the Offical History of Colt Firearms from 1836 to the Present
This book is the 1985 edition and has a written gift inscription to me on the inside
first page. It is in like new condition and priced at $195.00

3. Colt Commemorative Firearms
This is the 2nd edition revised 1973 that includes all guns from 1961 thru 1973 (75 guns)
The book is like new and priced at $140.00

4. Colt Firearms from 1836
This book is the 4th. Edition Dec. 1960 and is bound in leather wood grain material.
This book is priced at $85.00

All prices include shipping !! All books are like new and read only about once.If you want pics of books or some inside pages then Email me and will send you some.

I live in Western Colorado and can be reached at [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts