Colt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like new Colt Lightweight Commander, 45ACP. Model 04840XE. Recent production (I think 2016), very nice condition. I bought this new and only fired 3 mags through it. Great bluing and Parkerizing throughout. The bore is bright and shiny. Nice bobtail grip safety, with lightened trigger and hammer. Novak sights are excellent. Solid VZ Colt grips - no wear.

Comes with original Colt case, with one magazine. Great shooter. Only disassembled once to clean after the one range trip.

More pics here: Colt Commander 45

$900 shipped to FFL.

Winchester Model 94, 30-30, made in 1957. Remarkable condition for its age, with great bluing and finish on the wood. Stock does not appear to have been sanded, does have a few nicks/dents. There is also some dark discoloration at the buttstock and buttplate.
A few marks/scratches on the load tube and barrel, with some finish wear at the muzzle end. Receiver has some flecks of of old rust but I don't see any pitting or significant wear. This manufacture year includes two factory tapped holes for a rear peep sight. Both holes include factory installed screws. Bore is bright with strong lands.
A solid, pre-64 Winchester that looks fantastic.

full album here: model 94

$630 shipped to FFL / 03

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didn’t need it, he just didn’t need it worse.
Well said. Happy to move this excellent lever action along to a new care taker!

Colt Commander is still looking for a new home! One of you needs to own this like new, high quality Colt .45.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts