Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my all stainless Colt Mustang. Stainless slide AND a stainless frame, this is not a pocket light, not an alloy frame. Colt hasn'tmade the all stainless mustangs in many years which is a real shame, the all stainless mustang makes shooting the 380 in this small package actually quite pleasant and easy. All original colt, nothing has been changed. Pretty decent trigger for a mustang, breaks clean. Safety is very positive and snicks on and off with a sure feel.The slide lock is polished, I got it that way from the original owner, but have no idea if it came like that from colt or it was replaced by one from a high polish finished mustang (if that exists?)I have put less then 500 rounds through this mustang and never really carried it. It has a few light marks, some can be seen in the pictures. Nothing bad, I just want to be clear this is not a pristine like new pistol but is not beat up either. take a look at the pics, its a beautiful all stainless mustang, that hasn't been made in many years, The new ones are only available with the alloy frame ala' pocketlight models. Comes with one Colt flush fit magazine, no box or manual. Will ship in a soft side case.$600 ***SPF*** shipped from my FFL to your FFL. Email me at [email protected]. DSC01238.jpg DSC01234.jpg DSC01237.jpg DSC01239.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts