Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Absolutely mint condition, near new. About 30 years old as best I can remember.
Fits Trooper MIII frame and other similar frame sizes. I believe these came off a Python from long ago. With grip screw
$50 shipped to you in US.

Thanks
SteveM

·
Registered
794 Posts
Well Steve, you are correct in part.

The part about them being for a Trooper MKII or Lawman MKIII is correct.

The part about them being absolutely mint seems correct

The part about them coming off a Python long ago is not correct. (Won't fit)

And the part about the price is....how do I say this politely .....with no offence intended......a dream.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, its been so long, I just dont recall which one of the Colts I sold it came off of. It does fit a MIII frame but not perfectly at the very top of the backstrap so I could not recall if it was from the older Python or a Trooper 357. They do not fit a Colt 357, tried it on a friends.
Price , open to negotiation. Need a set of grips for a Colt 357 if there are any trades.

Regards
Steve

·
Registered
794 Posts
Hi SteveM and welcome to the forum. I believe one of the guys posted a link to some of the full checkered stocks being sold (I think) by Gun Parts Corp. I would have to search for a previous post. Then the question is, do they have any left.

If I recall they were pretty darn reasonable. Something like $42. You may want to search back a couple months in either the revolver section or Classified. If you can't find it let me know and I'll look for you.

[This message has been edited by WS23 (edited 03-09-2005).]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts