Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know who is right or wrong but I do see a potential for an increase in my gross G.B.I. (Gun Budget Income.)

As a result I am going to offer blank Targets, you get to create your own holes, and for a mere $250.00 I will include Priority mailing.:p

The profitability is truly up to you and the sky is the limit.

Now I know someone out there is going to want to duplicate my thinking and ideas, so I copy righted and trademarked the concept, so I will sell Franchises for a small token of your percentage of income...Scouts Honor on reporting.

If you think I am out of my mind, please post your Doctorate to confirm your diagnosis....

Did I tell you they had donuts, cookies, coffee and water, all free today at the Car show...

BUT wait, I get to go watch the PBR tonight and my tickets are right over the chutes...hmmmmm Hope I don't fall in...:bang_wall:

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
If you would sell the 'Holes' seperately, might be even that much better for you and them...a 'win win'!

More of a Complete Package...

·
Banned
7,709 Posts
Once again beaten to the marketplace :( Did I ever tell you about the PP? Pet Pebble. I got horsewhipped there too.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
If you would sell the 'Holes' seperately, might be even that much better for you and them...a 'win win'!

After thinking about the venture, I believe I could just make my own blank targets. But the holes is what I would still need.

·
Registered
8,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you would sell the 'Holes' separately, might be even that much better for you and them...a 'win win'!

That is going to be a problem...I think I arrested all the Holes when I was a cop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts