Colt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
100_0810.jpg 100_0806.jpg 100_0805.jpg 100_0804.jpg I bought this years ago from the original owner. Looks as new, with box and all the goodies. I've never fired the gun, but it's cleaned and tucked away. I need help with setting a price. On gunbroker a NIB for $3000, and a used clean one for $2150. I will take offers and answer any questions.

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
316 Posts
I sold a matte stainless on a Facebook auction a few months ago for $1525, it was near perfect, except is was without the box. I latter sold a second one in similar condition with box, but no sleeve for $1600. I would think yours should bring 1800-2100.

Good luck!
Matt

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input.......I would sell at that price if anyone is interested. I have the box, and cardboard sleeve, and paperwork. Ready to ship.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I watched a used one this month run for 5 days at $1800 with no bids. Then it ran again with a start price of $1800 with no bids. Gun had no marks, but need to have the face of the cylinder cleaned. It does have the original box. I made him an offer (lower than $1800) which he is considering but admittedly it has been about 5 days since then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.