Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS: The Best Handgun Display and Storage Rack (.22 racks now available)

Over the last six months I've been working on this handgun display and storage rack. I had a need for a rack that didn't touch the finish of my firearms and didn't like any of the choices out there. This is the result of months of testing for balance and function. I currently have 4- gun racks available and 6 gun racks will be available soon. These Patent Pending Handgun Racks are handmade by me using US made cold rolled steel bent and welded and coated with a durable nylon dip coating. This is a great way to store and display your firearms without touching the delicate bluing. The nylon coating will not harm your barrel. These are for storage and display and loaded firearms are not recommended for use on this rack. These handgun racks will work with most any pistol in .380 or above. I will have a website up soon for even more information. Thanks for looking! Price is $30.00 plus shipping for 4 gun rack and the 6 gun rack will be $40.00 plus shipping. Please contact me with questions or for purchase.

Dimensions & Specifications:
4 Gun Handgun Rack with full size 1911 pistols
10" front to rear
7" Tall ( +/- depending on rear sight height)
8 3/4" Width
1/4" cold rolled steel
Hot Plastisol Nylon Dip Coating
Price $35.00 (introductory pricing!) plus shipping

-------------------------------

6 Gun Handgun Rack with full size 1911 pistols
10" front to rear
7" Tall ( +/- depending on rear sight height)
13 1/2" Width
5/16" cold rolled steel legs with 1/4" hangers
Hot Plastisol Nylon Dip Coating
Price $50.00 plus shipping

·
Registered
69 Posts
I bought one of the four gun racks and am very impressed with it. Way better than the small wire single rack ones they sell elsewhere. This one is very heavy duty and holds the guns very securely. No worry of the rack falling or tipping over.
Just a good product! Glad I bought one.
Geo

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TTT, 4 gun racks currently available. 6 gun racks available soon!

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TTT, still available, 4 gun racks as shown below A great and safe way to store and display your firearms. $35.00 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TTT, still available - 4 gun racks for $35.00 plus shipping. Hand made by me in the USA using American steel and Nylon dip. The best way to safely display your handguns!

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TTT, still available - 4 gun racks for $35.00 plus shipping. Hand made by me in the USA using American steel and Nylon dip. The best way to safely display your handguns!

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TTT, still available - 4 gun racks for $35.00 plus shipping. Hand made by me in the USA using American steel and professionally applied nylon dip coating. The best way to safely display your handguns! 6 gun racks available soon!

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will certainly give it a shot George! Thanks for the suggestion! 4 gun racks still available and 6 gun racks coming soon, stay tuned!

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TTT, still available - 4 gun racks for $35.00 plus shipping. Hand made by me in the USA using American steel and professionally applied nylon dip coating. The best way to safely display your handguns! 6 gun racks available soon!

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

1 - 20 of 203 Posts