Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello gang - Selling a few things as i reorganize my collection. Reasonable Offers considered, others ignored. PM me if you are interested in any of these.

First up - I was going through the boxes of parts and stuff that accumulated. Came across a bunch of brand new or near new grips in the original boxes.
For Colt Python I have 5 sets and 1 set for Ruger Blackhawk.

1. Two sets Pachmayr black rubber grips (A and F). Mint - one for python one for colt Army
2. One set Herrets Medium Walnut grips. Mint. (E)
3. One set Art dark walnut grips. Mint (B)
4. One set dual duty brown plastic grips that store 6 rounds of 357 in the bottom. These have some wear on them but no cracks. Kind of cool. (C) No box top but has some instructions

And one set of Pachmayr black rubber for Ruger blackhawk. (D)

Looking to sell them all to one buyer, not interested in parting them out.

Asking NOW $100 shipped for all.

Pix below. Thanks for looking.
K

IMG_7738 (2)_LI.jpg

IMG_7774.jpg

IMG_7746.jpg

IMG_7740.jpg

IMG_7742.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
WTS Vintage Python Grips, Ananconda Realtree, Colt Model 357 - more added soon.

Reduced to $100 shipped for all. Some nice stocks here especially the wood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

Reduced NOW $100 shipped for all. Makes great stocking stuffers for the holidays!

·
Premium Member
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
SOLD: Colt Realtree Anaconda Box, Papers, Factory Case

Looking to trade this Colt Anaconda 44 magnum Realtree Collectors Edition with Serialized box, papers and factory pouch. This was introduced in 1996 with the 8 inch barrel and has a Redfield 2 1/2-7x scope with matching Realtree camo and black flip-up lens caps. Includes original front and rear site parts kit too. The entire gun, scope rail and scope are finished in a Realtree camouflage finish (except the trigger, wheel release, scope mount, and grips). The grips are Hogue black rubber three finger Monogrip with Colt logo. Comes with nylon Realtree carrying case with "TEAM COLT REALTREE" embroidered in gold on one side and Velcro securing straps on the inside. Excellent condition. Only 1500 made in 1996. Timing and lockup excellent too.

Hard to find much information in these rare colts. The videos and auctions I did find the units were typically not complete as this.

Trade I’m looking for is a complete Colt Python 2.5” barrel with box and papers ideally from 1965 but other years considered. PM me if you have one to trade please and if you would like more photos.

·
Premium Member
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

Reduced. NOW $100 shipped for all stocks shown Final reduction.
REALTREE - SOLD
COLT 357 - SOLD

·
Premium Member
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
**SOLD OFF FORUM*** Pre-Python! Selling this very clean Colt Model 3 5 7 with 6" barrel from 1954 - first year for this great revolver with dual tone finish. Excellent condition. Includes original full checkered stocks and box shown. Purchased from a forum member and not fired by me.

NOW $1250 shipped or $1200 face to face in chicago area. Cross posted.

Three day no fire no disassembly guarantee. CR OK

1 - 20 of 31 Posts