Colt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm offering up a nice clean 1903 Hammer in 38 ACP SN 28527, dates to 1911. I thought I'd try for a trade before selling I'm not real sure what it's worth. There are a couple spots on it but overall condition is good. Fire bluing is evident in many places. Gun operates perfectly and shoots accurately. I have a set of reloading dies, some brass and loaded ammo to go with it since the 38ACP ammo is impossible to find.

Trade interests: I'm looking to find some more old colt/hi standard rimfire pistols. Match target versions preferred but not required. WILL ALSO ACCEPT ANY TRADE OFFERS.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Are you located anywhere near Raleigh, NC?
Hi Standard particular models: A, B, D, E; H series HB HD, Supermatic, Numbered 100-103??
Particular Colt Woodsman, MT Bullseye, 2nd, 3rd?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just a heads-up here re 38Auto ammo.

Graf's has 38 Auto brass (I think made by Star Line) available. I bought some a few months ago and was told the supply was low and when gone they were not likely to get more.

FWIW

CHuck

I'm offering up a nice clean 1903 Hammer in 38 ACP SN 28527, dates to 1911. I thought I'd try for a trade before selling I'm not real sure what it's worth. There are a couple spots on it but overall condition is good. Fire bluing is evident in many places. Gun operates perfectly and shoots accurately. I have a set of reloading dies, some brass and loaded ammo to go with it since the 38ACP ammo is impossible to find.

Trade interests: I'm looking to find some more old colt/hi standard rimfire pistols. Match target versions preferred but not required. WILL ALSO ACCEPT ANY TRADE OFFERS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts