Colt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hootch56 and I were checking out a gun shop that is a bit remote from where we live. I found this rather scarce wartime Walther PPK in 7.65mm (.32 auto) that has the military 'eagle-over -359' proof. This one is in very nice condition though the black bottom on the magazine probably came from a later PPK.

DSCN3800.jpg

DSCN3801.jpg

·
Premium Member
18,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I collect them too,neat. There is book with a list of SS ones-yours is not in it but good to have incase you run across one.

https://www.abebooks.com/9780615368795/Walther-PPPPK-Identification-Documents-Gold-0615368794/plp

here is a early one I bought many years ago

View attachment 662475

I own just about every book written on the Walthers. I have looked to see if any of mine are in the SS list; none are. I have a Party Leader, an RZM, a factory engraved one, and a few more.

·
Registered
315 Posts
That set of 7-digit SN'd PPK's is awesome. Do you own a W suffix one?
Thanks, I kinda lucked into the first one at a local gun shop that had it consigned,they did not know what it was and priced it low.The second one I just bought,at a auction,had to pay strong for it but how often do you get a chance at 2 Million Series. No W suffix,I do have a dural one and a couple others.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
My father had 4 handguns; a Colt Cobra .38 Special (mid-1960s made is a guess), two S&W .38 revolvers (nothing special), and a Crown over N (pre-WWII) Walther PP in .22 LR. When he died my mother gave them all to a family friend who was the Executor of my father's estate; in lieu of money. I really wanted that Walther PP!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts