Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't beat me up too bad guys, I bought a Parker 10MM for a real good price recently, I noticed that the mag was for a Colt Delta Elite, (at least, it was marked Colt and had the Delta Elite symbol on it)
I've been told that the mag is correct for the gun, but some research says that the standard 10MM mag will work,
Does anyone know if one or the other is correct, and where I can get a couple more mags?
Thanx
olcop

·
Registered
5,351 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
that is a rare piece,the guy who ran parker used to work for amt that is probably why they look kind a like automags, cool gun how does she shoot?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that is a rare piece,the guy who ran parker used to work for amt that is probably why they look kind a like automags, cool gun how does she shoot?
Haven't shot it yet, but I'm looking forward to shooting it, it is a very nice looking gun, all stainless w/black grips. I plan to get a couple of extra mags for it, it may become my carry piece.
olcop

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thats a cool gun. I have one but mine is in 40s&w. Its the 7" stainless with black grips. Wish i could tell you how it shoots but mine is new in the box.I bought it to shoot but i found they have to become kind of a collecter piece.Let us know how she shoots..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats a cool gun. I have one but mine is in 40s&w. Its the 7" stainless with black grips. Wish i could tell you how it shoots but mine is new in the box.I bought it to shoot but i found they have to become kind of a collecter piece.Let us know how she shoots..
Thanks,
I really like the way it looks too, Still haven't shot it yet, got a new job and haven't had much time for shooting fun.
olcop

1 - 7 of 7 Posts