Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The waiting game has finally come to an end!

Last Friday I got my Diamondback some serious company: A very nice 6" Royal Blue Python. She cost me a deer penny but she's here and she's absolutely gorgous. The trigger in SA is about 2 kilo's and very smooth, DA-trigger surprised me because it's a very direkt and smooth action. Can't wait to get her to the range!

I also got my .22 Colt Target Model pistol last week so my corral is slowly growing! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
689 Posts
Congratulations… Be careful though, it’s habit forming… Be sure to get your “Shots”…

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, guys!

As soon as I get her back from the gunclub I will post a range-report.
Pictures is going to be a bit tough, I got a camera, but not the cable to connect it to my computer that dates back to the last century so I have to give you fellas a rain-check on that one!

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Congratulations!
I was going to warn you about the dreaded Colt Disease where you begin to crave "just one more", but I see it's too late. You already have it!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, I'm doomed. I crossed the point of no-return! I started of with a DB, so I already have an incubationtime of over a year! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif The virus has spread! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Okay, had a blast at the range. Discovered that my Python takes the bull with a diet of a Magtech .38 special case, primed with a Remington Small Rifle primer, a load of 5.5 grains of N340 Vithavuori Smokeless Powder and a 158 grains Flatpoint by Winchester. Had very tight grouping from the rest! I still have to get used to the trigger, but that's what you get for fooling around with a Ruger for the past 8 months!

Now the money is going in to reloading and shooting. If I can get to do a bit of saving I probably will see if I can get my hands on a King Cobra.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts