Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is good news.

By my personal observations I'm not surprised. People are coming out of the woodwork to buy guns, and I'm talking about people you'd never think would want guns. Neighbor, school teacher, somewhat liberal, types like him.

KNO3

·
Registered
398 Posts
And here I thought you were going to say Murder Capital of America for the XXXth time in a row...

Fooled me...
I'll guess you're trying to be facetious, but FWIW, the state that has had the highest per capita murder rate over the past few years has been Louisiana. Top five usually include Mississippi, Alaska, and Missouri. If you include DC, they're frequently near the top.

Illinois is usually around 12-16th ranked in this statistic, except for 2016 when it was 7th.

If you're talking about total number of homicides, the top states are California, Texas, and Florida, but that's because of their large populations.

·
Registered
9,502 Posts
I'll guess you're trying to be facetious, but FWIW, the state that has had the highest per capita murder rate over the past few years has been Louisiana. Top five usually include Mississippi, Alaska, and Missouri. If you include DC, they're frequently near the top.

Illinois is usually around 12-16th ranked in this statistic, except for 2016 when it was 7th.

If you're talking about total number of homicides, the top states are California, Texas, and Florida, but that's because of their large populations.

Nope...meant every word I said.

Always Do...and I don't stutter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts