Colt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we know, gun control is an important topic but we can't solve it here. All we can do is voice an opinion and potentially disrupt the decorum that we have come to expect and appreciate about our forum. I've asked Mitch if it was okay to post this link Gun Control | PoliticalForum.com - Forum for US and Intl Politics. If you're looking to get your panties in a bunch or simply express your opinion, this is your huckleberry! You won't solve it there either but they are entirely political and you'll get the push-back you won't get from preaching to the choir.

The link will be active but this thread will be closed. Go get'em!

·
Premium Member
4,436 Posts
Perusing their thread titles, I would prefer not top cast my pearls before… well, you know.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Radio,...T V,....and the local "fish-wrap" is about all I can handle just now on the subject, but thanks anyway. :D
As you state Rick, about all we could accomplish here is to disrupt and alienate each other.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Thank you, sir, for your insight and wisdom on a ridiculous topic to be hashed over in these friendly confines. Best to be fought on another stage.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Is this an attempt at trolling Rick? This is an example of a,post that should be locked. No attempt at discussion Just a blatant flame to insult others. I guess I should contact my representatives and let them know that I am ok with an ivory ban.

·
Premium Member
7,824 Posts
Billy.. I’m gonna tell you what happens on here. You can talk all you want to about the operation, functioning, collecting, and posting photos of guns.
What you can’t do is talk more than just a little bit about politics, gun politics, and or be in continual conflict one or more members or seeming to search out conflict.

The Forum administrators are fairly tight on it, and we like it. I like it mainly because I’m not on here to watch someone constantly pester others into the thinking that they will eventually see things their way. Almost nobody changes their minds or opinions on here, it’s just verbal conflicts . That’s what the administrator knows it will turn into... it always does. So, the administrators don’t have time for constant bickering. Check back over your own previous posts and ask yourself, what is usually happening with your contributions? Shared Gun knowledge, either asking or helping - Am I a collector ? What are my contributions accomplishing?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.