Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
This is what I have, it's a '68 (I believe) 4" Diamondback, unfired. The pistol it's self has no blemishes, it looks completely clean to me. The box is highly worn with one flap broken off. It has that original paperwork, or atleast some of it included, however I don't really know if that is all of that original paperwork, as it just came with this package. I've owned this gun for 14 years.
Obviously it's super clean and really nice looking...
For the time being, I'm between that rock and hardspot you know, 'needing to let a few primo goodies go...

I'm pretty sure I have a buyer for it already, as my friend has been telling me he wants it- so it's probably sold if I let it go.
Gun Firearm Revolver Trigger Product
Material property Vehicle Car
Wood Wood stain Hardwood Plywood Font
Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver Starting pistol
Revolver Metal Brass

What do you think guys, 'would you have an approximate fair price range for this...What do you think is about the right price on this?
Thanks in advance for your opinion- I'd appreciate it.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks you guys, I sure appreciate you sharing your expertise and time to help me with this.
And yes, Mikegs430 - of course more than happy to let you know if this Diamondback become available...I'll find out just how serious my friend is on this.
Thanks again to all...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.